It’s time to prepare your 2021 tax submission for SARS

If you are a South African individual taxpayer, you can now submit your 2021 income tax returns. You will need the following information and documents where applicable: 

  • All IRP5 certificates for income earned
  • All IT3(b) certificates for investment income earned
  • All IT3(c) certificates for any capital gains earned
  • Tax-free investment certificates, if any
  • Information regarding capital gains or losses
  • Rental income, if any
  • Retirement annuity certificates
  • Medical aid certificates and out of pocket doctors and prescription medicine paid
  • Any other income or expenditure that qualifies for inclusion
  • Logbooks in respect of travel allowance¬†

If you need professional help preparing your submission, contact us for a quote.